Set in gorgeous countryside
Fully equipped kitchen
Light airy interiors
Living room with woodburning stove
The next door neighbours
Welcome from Carmichael Farmhouse, a fully modernised farmhouse near Longforgan, offering charming and comfortable accommodation at the heart of a Scottish soft fruit, cattle and arable farm….
Carmichael Farmhouse is a traditional Scottish farmhouse, built in 1898, that we have lovingly restored and renovated to a high standard. The Farmhouse provides charming and comfortable accommodation at the heart of a busy, family run soft fruit, arable and cattle farm, near Longforgan village, in the Carse of Gowrie, an area of Perthshire famed for its fruit growing.
Situated in a rural setting but with easy access to Dundee (only 5 mins drive), Angus and Perth, it is a perfect base for families or a group of friends to explore the area, which has much to offer.
There is a car park with room for four cars and for accessibility a ramp leading from the car park. There is a large enclosed garden with plenty of seating. When in season you can help yourselves to plums, apples and greengages off the fruit trees in the garden and full week bookings may have the chance to pick berries off the farm, crop permitting.
We also extend a warm welcome to up to three well behaved dogs (please refer to separate dog terms and conditions). We have a special room for dogs in the farmhouse as well as a fully enclosed dog run outside and fantastic walks from the doorstep.
AT A GLANCE
- Sleeps 10, 8 adults + 2 children on sofa bed
- 4 Bedrooms (2 King ensuite shower rooms with 1 downstairs, 1 twin room, 1 twin with double beds)
- Snug/toyroom/double sofa bed room
- Bathrooms – 1 family bathroom, 2 ensuite shower rooms, 2 further toilets
- Large and secure garden, swing set, sandpit, garden seating and BBQ
- Rural setting on working farm, close links to Dundee, Perth, Angus and Fife
- Perfect base for families and friends – walking, cycling, fishing, watersports, horseriding closeby
- Closest shop – Longforgan village shop and Post Office is less than a mile away
- Golf – St Andrew (19miles), Carnoustie (19miles) and Gleneagles (34miles). All 3 championship courses less than an hours drive
- Dog room inside farmhouse and outside run for up to 3 dogs
- Sky TV multiroom
- Ping pong and games shed
- Bike storage
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available (cost extra, please add to booking)
- Accessibility – 1 ensuite downstairs, ramp from car park
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
Some lovely comments from a recent visitor:
Just spent a very relaxing weekend in the absolute luxury of Carmichael Farmhouse. It has been beautifully and tastefully decorated with every detail attended to; the very best showers, cooking facilities, beds/bedding, entertainment and countryside views…and the most luxurious dog quarters I’ve ever seen!
To read more click here: Visitor reviews
OUR INSTAGRAM PHOTOS
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Tel: 01382 360318
Member of the Association of Scottish Self Caterers
and Visit Scotland