The farmhouse provides comfortable accommodation for up to 8 adults maximum and 2 children.
- Oil central heating, double glazing throughout, electricity, bed linen, towels,
- Wi-Fi, Sky Multiroom, logs and kindling for wood burner included.
- Travel cot, highchair and sofa bed linen available (Cost extra and must be added at time of booking).
- Welcome pack.
- 3 dogs welcome (extra charge per dog per week), to be kept under control at all times (working farm with cattle).
- No smoking.
- No parties, camper vans, extra cars on the farm or tents in garden.
- With breakfast bar with 3 stools, double electric & large hob, microwave/oven/grill combi, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster and DAB radio, Bluetooth speaker.
- Large farmhouse table seats 8.
- Bay window with fitted window seat. Binoculars provided to watch many birds that visit the garden.
- With wood burner (logs and kindling provided)
- Sky TV Multiroom, DVD player with a selection of DVDs and books.
- Separate lockable walk in cupboard off living room.
- TV/Toyroom/sofa bedroom: With Sky TV (multiroom)
- Double sofa bed (sleeps 2 kids comfortably)
- A selection of board games.
MASTER BEDROOM SUITE
- With kingsize bed
- en-suite with shower cubicle, wall hung sink, toilet and heated towel rail
- With kingsize bed, low ceiling
- en-suite with double shower cubicle, accessible sink, toilet, grab rail and heated towel rail.
TWIN DOUBLE BEDROOM
- With two double beds
TWIN SINGLE BEDROOM
- With twin beds
- With roll-top bath, twin basins, shower cubicle, toilet and heated towel rail.
- With storage for coats, boots, golf clubs, buggies etc, space for dog beds and gate that fixes over door to keep dogs secure.
- With extra fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer, iron and ironing board and space to hang clothes.
- 5 steps from private car park (4 cars maximum) to entrance or ramp access available.
- Large enclosed lawned garden with patio,garden furniture, BBQ, clothes airer, swingset, enclosed sandpit and ping pong/games shed.
- Bike storage.
- Private parking for 4 cars.
- Please note: There are 4 steps and sloping banks in the garden.
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
Some lovely comments from a recent visitor:
Just spent a very relaxing weekend in the absolute luxury of Carmichael Farmhouse. It has been beautifully and tastefully decorated with every detail attended to; the very best showers, cooking facilities, beds/bedding, entertainment and countryside views…and the most luxurious dog quarters I’ve ever seen!
To read more click here: Visitor reviews
OUR INSTAGRAM PHOTOS
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Tel: 01382 360318
Member of the Association of Scottish Self Caterers
and Visit Scotland