Situated at the heart of our family farm with pleasant views over surrounding farmland. There are often cattle grazing in the field next door. Modernised and renovated with families at the forefront of our plans: we included comfortable bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen, living room with woodburning stove, boot room, drying/utility room, special dog room for pet lovers, toyroom/double sofa bedroom with Sky TV multiroom, large and fully enclosed garden with plenty outdoor seating and play equipment, patio area with BBQ, private parking, games shed, ample storage for prams and golf clubs. The farmhouse is perfect for gathering the whole family together.
ACCOMMODATION AND LAYOUT
The farmhouse provides comfortable accommodation for up to 8 adults maximum and 2 children. (in certain circumstances we can accommodate 2 extra children totalling 8 adults and 4 children)
- Oil central heating, double glazing throughout, electricity, bed linen and towels.
- Wi-Fi, Sky Multiroom, logs and kindling for wood burner included.
- Travel cot, highchair and sofa bed linen available (Cost extra and must be added at time of booking).
- Welcome pack.
- 3 dogs welcome (extra charge per dog per week), to be kept under control at all times (working farm with cattle).
- No smoking.
- No parties, camper vans, extra cars on the farm or tents in garden.
5 steps from private car park (4 cars maximum) to entrance or ramp access available.
Separate Toilet 1
Kitchen/dining room: with breakfast bar and 3 stools, double electric oven, large electric hob, microwave/oven/grill combi, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster and DAB radio, Bluetooth speaker, Large farmhouse table seats 8, Bay window with fitted window seat, binoculars provided to watch many birds that visit the garden.
Living room: With wood burner (logs and kindling provided), wall hung flat screen TV, Sky TV multiroom, DVD player with a selection of DVDs and books. Separate lockable walk in cupboard off living room.
2 steps up to…
TV/Toyroom/sofa bedroom: With flat screen TV and Sky TV multiroom, double sofa bed (sleeps 2 kids comfortably) and a selection of board games and kids books.
2 steps down to…
Bootroom/dog room: With storage for coats, boots, golf clubs, buggies etc, space for dog beds and gate that fixes over door to keep dogs secure. Double back doors to vennel outside, log storage and access to garden. Steps up to bins and recycling.
Separate toilet 2
Drying/boiler room: With space to hang clothes
Utility room: With extra fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer, iron and ironing board and space to hang clothes.
Bedroom 1: With kingsize bed, low ceiling and en-suite with double shower cubicle, accessible sink, toilet, grab rail and heated towel rail.
Stairgate fitted at bottom of main stairs
Bedroom 2: With kingsize bed and en-suite with shower cubicle, wall hung sink, toilet and heated towel rail, bay window with seating for 2.
Bedroom 3: With two double beds.
Bedroom 4: With twin beds
Bathroom: With roll-top bath, twin basins, shower cubicle, toilet and heated towel rail.
- Double electric oven & large hob, microwave/oven/grill combi, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle, toaster and DAB radio, Bluetooth speaker
- Large farmhouse table seats 8. Breakfast bar & 3 stools
- Bay window with fitted window seat. Binoculars provided to watch many birds that visit the garden
- With wood burner (logs and kindling provided), fireguard
- Wall hung flat screen TV with Sky TV Multiroom,
- DVD player with a selection of DVDs and books
- Separate lockable walk in cupboard off living room
- Seating for 8 adults and 3 small stools for kids
- Views of garden and surrounding countryside
- TV/Toyroom/sofa bedroom: With Sky TV Multiroom
- Double sofa bed (sleeps 2 kids comfortably)
- A selection of board games and kids’ books
- DVD player with a good selection of kids’ films
- Hanging space for clothes at door
MASTER BEDROOM SUITE UPSTAIRS
- With kingsize bed
- Antique chest of drawers, dressing table, chair and hairdrier
- Bay window with seating for 2
- Views of garden and surrounding countryside
- En-suite with shower cubicle, wall hung sink, toilet and heated towel rail
MASTER BEDROOM SUITE DOWNSTAIRS
- With kingsize bed, low ceiling
- 3 built in wardrobes, chest of drawers, dressing table and hairdrier
- Views West of paddock and cows
- En-suite with double shower cubicle, accessible sink, toilet, grab rail and heated towel rail
TWIN DOUBLE BEDROOM
- With two double beds
- Suitable as an adult twin, double room or family room
- Antique wardrobe, dressing table and washstand
- Rocking chair
TWIN SINGLE BEDROOM
- With twin single beds
- Antique wardrobe
- Chest of drawers
- Working shutters
- Shoe rack/luggage rack
- With roll-top bath
- twin basins and toilet
- shower cubicle
- heated towel rail.
BOOT ROOM/DOG ROOM
- With 3 built in wardrobes for storage for coats, boots, golf clubs, buggies etc
- space for dog beds and gate that fixes over door to keep dogs secure.
UTILITY ROOM AND DRYING ROOM
- With extra larder fridge
- washing machine and tumble dryer
- iron and ironing board
- Clothes airer and space to hang clothes
- Ramp access from car park
- Downstairs Master Ensuite bedroom with accessible sink, grab rail and shower stool
- Kitchen, Living room, Downstairs bedroom ensuite and outside patio all on one level
- Large enclosed lawned garden with patio,garden furniture, BBQ, clothes airer, swingset, enclosed sandpit and ping pong/games shed
- Apple, plum and greengage trees in garden
- Secure large dog run and kennel
- Secure Bike storage
- Private parking for 4 cars
- Please note: There are steps and sloping banks in the garden
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
Some lovely comments from a recent visitor:
Just spent a very relaxing weekend in the absolute luxury of Carmichael Farmhouse. It has been beautifully and tastefully decorated with every detail attended to; the very best showers, cooking facilities, beds/bedding, entertainment and countryside views…and the most luxurious dog quarters I’ve ever seen!
To read more click here: Visitor reviews
OUR INSTAGRAM PHOTOS
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Tel: 01382 360318
Member of the Association of Scottish Self Caterers
and Visit Scotland